regardless of design style
3 Rounds of Revisions
additional revisions $50/round
At Align we exist to design albums. We can design albums for any of the hundreds of album printing and binding companies used by professional photographers. All of the pricing on this page relates the details of our album design service. To see pricing for our in-house line of books, click here.
- Regular album design - $8/spread regardless of design style (what's a spread?)
- Couture album design - $4/spread (minimum of 50 spreads)
- DUO/Matted album design - $10/spread
- Cover design service - $40
- Hands-off service - $10. Your designer will communicate directly with your client so that you do not need to involved during revision rounds. (Learn more)
- Extra revision rounds - $50 per round beyond the initial 3 that are included in the base price
- Culling service - We accept up to 300 images per order. If you'd like to send more images, we offer a culling service for $.10 per total number of images
- 24 hour rush delivery for initial design - $50 (availability not guaranteed, please contact us)
Other Items of Note
- Align clients typically order album designs that range from 10-40 spreads with the average order being 18 spreads (36 pages).
- You will be billed for the highest spread count that occurs during the design process even if some spreads are eliminated by your client prior to design approval.
- A $75 deposit is due at the time of order; remainder billed after design approval or at the 3 month mark (whichever comes first).
- Album designs are kept open in our system for up to one year, at that point if the design is not yet approved, you can choose to receive your files as is, or pay a $50 extension fee to keep the order open in our system.
- Discounts of up to 30% are available when you pre-purchase in bulk. (Learn more)
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover cards.